Document Management Services for the Education Industry
Ensure proper management of all your student and faculty documents, and quickly access them by partnering with Shoreline Records Management.
Document Scanning and Storage for Public and Private Institutions
Shoreline helps school districts, private institutions, higher education institutions, and universities of all sizes manage the growing volume of information that must be retained permanently, including the following education records:
- Student records
- Personnel files and HR documents
- Board of Education meeting minutes
- Financial documents
- Individualized Education Plans (IEP)
- Evaluation Team Reports (ETR)
- Health Records
- Transcripts and report cards
Why Outsource your Paper Documents?
Consider the Costs:
- Valuable space consumed by physical document storage
- Money and time spent on searching for lost and misfiled documents
- Expensive and time-consuming physical document retrievals from record rooms and offsite storage
- Difficulty controlling access to sensitive paper information
- Loss of information due to fire, flood, and other disasters
- The cumulative impact on your budget, productivity, and quality of service
Now consider the Electronic Difference:
- Reclaim productive space and eliminate cabinets and shelves with digital, secure document storage
- Instant records access with intelligent search, retrieval, and distribution
- Assists with disaster recovery and data integrity
- Comprehensive security protects records from unauthorized use
- Simplified integration with information systems, such as Financial Edge and other applications
- The cumulative benefits of time saved, reduced costs, and enhanced security
- Significantly reduces the costs associated with audits
Document Services for your Institution
We combine our services with industry-leading software to produce high-value solutions to educational institutions to maximize the value of your information assets, improve service levels, lower costs, and achieve compliance with regulations. We provide the following services:
Document Scanning & Storage
- We'll pack boxes and arrange for daily, weekly, or monthly pick-ups of documents
- Up to six months of storage at no cost (including free retrievals) before scanning
- Provide all requested documents to your facility in under one day during the document scanning process
- Customize Indexing and search criteria to your needs
- Scan all documents in a non-proprietary format
- Secure offsite data replication to prevent any disaster
Our enterprise document management, imaging, and workflow solution, specific to education, puts you and your colleagues in touch with the documents you need. Once connected, you can work faster, more accurately, and collaboratively within a few clicks. Our systems are built for ease of use and rapid deployment, letting you quickly create enterprise-wide efficiencies across all departments within your educational institution.
If you already have a document management software, Shoreline will work with your IT department to import your scanned images into your existing system.
Get a Free Quote Today
To contact Shoreline and learn more about how we can assist your school in becoming more efficient and taking control of your Education Document Management, please click below to request a quote or call us at 1-800-435-2956.