Aperture Card Scanning
Convert your cards to Digital Images for Improved Access and Retrieval
Shoreline will use the Hollerith or handwritten data on the card to provide an index resulting in immediate access to valuable data. Increase your business functionality by outsourcing your Aperture Cards.
Consider the Challenges of in-house storage of Aperture Cards
- Environmental Control: Cards would need to be stored in a secure and safe place so that the cards may be free of damage.
- Regulated Inventory: Every so often, a member of your company would need to check the inventory to make sure the proper card is in the right box/bin/file drawer. Otherwise, you will never be able to find a card when needed.
- Space: Depending upon the number of cards, it may require a room to store them or multiple rooms.
Shoreline's Conversion Services
Our services includes:
- Manual Indexing of cards
- Creating Searchable PDFs by utilizing Full-Text OCR
- Uploading your images into your ECM or providing you with a free demo of our Document Management System (DMS)
Shoreline also provides Document Storage Services at a very low price if you need to store your cards for compliance or backup purposes. Likewise, if you have any files that may need to be scanned, Shoreline can provide you with comprehensive Document Scanned Services.
Explore the benefits of Aperture Card Conversion:
Convert your aperture cards to digital images and increase your business productivity.
Shoreline helps reduce your amount of labor and increase your business functionality. When you are looking to outsource a project, Shoreline is the best partner you can trust.
Ready to convert your Aperture Cards?
If you’re looking to convert aperture cards into digital images, contact us today. We will be happy to provide you with a quote based on an estimated number of cards.
2 min read
More Schools to go Paperless in 2020?
Each state has their own set of laws which require school districts to retain certain student records for set amounts...
3 min read
What to do With Paper Patient Charts When Transitioning to Electronic Medical Records
As Doctors across the country transition to Electronic Medical Record Systems, they’re confronted with a major...