Education Records Management
Shoreline Records Management helps school districts of all sizes manage the growing volume of information that must be retained permanently, including student records, personnel files, board of education meeting minutes, financial documents, individualized education plans (IEP), evaluation team reports (ETR), health records, and many more.
With these permanent documents stored as electronic images in a secure, cloud based document repository, they are protected against natural disasters, theft, misfiling, and from being lost or destroyed.
We combine our services with industry leading software to produce high-value solutions that maximize the value of your information assets, improve service levels, lower costs, react quickly to change, and achieve compliance with regulations.
From document conversion services to electronic storage and delivery, we will assist the district in customizing a document management plan to suit their needs. Clients save valuable space and reduce document related costs.
- Purge, box and arrange for daily, weekly, or monthly pick-ups of documents
- Offer up to six months of storage at no cost (including free retrievals) before scanning
- Provide all requested documents to your facility in under one day during the scanning process
- Customize indexing and search criteria to your needs
- Scan all documents in a non-proprietary format
- Secure off-site data replication to prevent against any disaster
Our enterprise document management, imaging, and workflow solution, specific to education, puts you and your colleagues in touch with the documents you need. Once connected to each other, within a few clicks, you can work faster, more accurately, and more collaboratively. One of the greatest assets of SRM systems is its innate scalability and flexibility. From Student Records to Accounting Documents to Board Minutes, our systems are built for ease of use and rapid deployment, letting you quickly create enterprise-wide efficiencies across all departments.
Consider the Costs:
- Valuable space consumed by physical document storage
- Money and time spent on searching for lost and misfiled documents
- Expensive and time-consuming physical document retrievals from record rooms and offsite storage
- Difficulty controlling access to sensitive paper information
- Loss of information due to fire, flood and other disasters
- The cumulative impact on your budget, productivity and quality of service
Consider the Electronic Difference:
- Reclaim productive space and eliminate cabinets and shelves with digital, secure document storage
- Instant records access with intelligent search, retrieval, and distribution
- Assists with disaster recovery and data integrity
- Comprehensive security protects records from unauthorized use
- Simplified integration with information systems, such as Financial Edge, and other applications
- The cumulative benefits of time saved, reduced costs, and enhanced security
- Significantly reduces the costs associated with audits
To contact Shoreline and begin to find out more about how we can assist your district to become more efficient and take control of your Education Records Management, please fill out this brief form or call us at 1-800-435-2956.